Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Its A Girl!



Hi there - I initially made this card to enter in Paper Players Sketch Challenge #84 - from LeAnne.  But then as I looked at the sketch again I felt that I had strayed just a bit too much from her great sketch.  I did incorporate the three elements, but that was about it.  So... I decide to try again, but I really did like how this one turned out so I'm glad I made it.  Guess I was just listening to my inner creative voices (LOL).  Aren't these little hands and feet just darling? Enjoy!

Details - all supplies from Stampin Up! and can be ordered on my website (see the Shop now link at the top of my blog):
Cardstock:  Pretty in Pink and Whisper White
Stamp set: Baby Prints (#125470 wood or 125472 clear) available until April 30th in the Occassions Mini Catalog.
Inks:  Pretty in Pink (#101301) and Melon Mambo (#115656)
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon (#117289)
Other fun stuff: Basic Pearls (#119247), hearts texture border - Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing folder (#125595) available in the Occassions Mini until April 30th.  Oval punches - Large oval (#119855), Extra-Large oval (#119859) and 3/16" corner (#119871)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!