Monday, February 20, 2012

Mo Manning's Challenge #122 - My Sentiments Exactly

Hello!  I created this card for Mo Manning's Challenge #122 - "My Sentiments Exactly".  I found this darling little boy named Eli and his dog irresistable and had to use them for this challenge.  I thought the saying was very appropriate for the image.  It is inspiring to watch children play.  They often take what they have and use their imagination to make something new.  If only we didn't lose so much of our imagination as we get older.  This also reminds me of my once "little" boy who used to love to play in boxes. 

Anyway... enough sentimental stuff.  The details for this card challenge are:
Digital Image:  Mo Manning's Eli - http://www.digitalpenciltoo.com
Coloring Medium:  Copic markers for image (various) and Stampin Up markers for sentiment (not quite navy and cajun craze)
Cardstock and Patterned paper:  Stampin Up (Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla - cardstock and Well Worn designer series paper)
Sentiment: Stampin Up - Perfect Words (hostess set)
Twill - Stampin Up
Mini brad - Stampin Up
Die cut shape - Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8

Here's the link to Mo's Challenge http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. lovely card, Danielle, thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the sentiment you've used with this cute image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!