Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mojo Monday #229


I was so inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #229 that I made 5 cards today using it.  Here is the one I settled on as my entry for this challenge.  It's little different from what I would describe as my usual style (I think overall I am mostly a Clean and Simple kind of gal) - but I really liked how it turned out.  There is a small deviation from the sketch but it has all the elements.  Hope you like it!  Check out the Mojo Monday site and see if it inspires you as much too.  This is a sketch I can see myself using many times.  Another bonus with this sketch is being able to use up some of those paper strips (mine are 1" on this card but they could be thinner and spaced further apart too) that we all seem to accumulate but aren't quite able to throw away (LOL).  Thanks for visiting me!

The details for this Sketch challenge (all products are from Stampin Up!):
Cardstock: Whisper White (40 sheets to a package - #100730)
Patterned Paper: Attic Boutique (available until April 30th in the Occassions Mini - #125407)
Tickets: Sides Notes (available until April 30th in the Occassions Mini - #125413)
Sentiment: Messages for Mom (#11706 wood or 118580 clear)
Ribbon: 1/8" tafetta ribbon in Early Espresso (#119959)
Ink: to "dirty it up" a little (and on the sentiment) - Chocolate Chip (classic #100908)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!