Monday, March 19, 2012

Sweet Shop Happy Birthday

Hello friends - Happy Monday!  Today I'd like to share with you a fun birthday card I made using Stampin Up's Sweet Shop DSP and stickers.  I love the Sweet Shop Product Suite - it's so fun and versatile and the two embossed sheets in the pack are just awesome.  This will only be available until the end of April and then it goes away - sniff!  I will be sharing some more samples over the course of the next two weeks so I hope you pop in and visit again.  If you would like a mini catalog to see this and the other great products that will be gone is a short amount of time, email me or visit my website www.daniellevincent.stampinup.com to view the catalog on-line.  You can also shop 24/7 by clicking the link at the top of my blog page.  Thanks for stopping by - make it a great day!

Here's some more of those great stickers on the inside:

Supplies (all from Stampin Up!):  Cardstock - Pool Party, Island Indigo (both from the 2011-2013 In Color collection #124329 for 2 of each color in the collection) and Whisper White. Patterned Paper - Sweet Shop Speciality Designer Series Paper (125408). Ribbon - 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in Wisteria Wonder (122973). Stickers - Sweet Shop Designer Stickers (125584).  Stamps - Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess only item). Ink - Lucky Limeade (122935). Circle punches - 1 1/4" circle punch (119861) and 1 3/8" circle (119860). 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I enjoyed viewing your cards and look forward to seeing more of your creations. Congratulations on starting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Laurie - its so nice of you to leave me a note! Starting this blog is something that I have been wanting to do for a long time but was afraid to put myself out there. Receiving such positive comments from people makes me so glad I finally did it. I'm glad you popped in to my blog. I hope you will continue to visit :o)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!