Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crazy4Challenges - C4C131

Happy Thursday Everyone!  I have found another new challenge to participate in today called Crazy4Challenges (oh my how appropriately named!).  I popped into their blog and was just amazed at the beautiful creations that the design team have posted.  The challenge for this week is to use the colors blue and white and one other color of your choice on your creation.  I LOVE blue and white (and red) together so I just couldn't resist participating in this challenge.  So hello ladies at Crazy4Challenges -and please accept my entry in the C4C131 challenge this week.

Details and Supplies (all from Stampin Up - except Copic markers):  Cardstock colors - Poppy Parade, Whisper White and Island Indigo.  Stamps  -  Greeting Card Kids (girl) and P.S. I Love You (sentiment).  Ribbon is 3/8" pleated satin in Baja Breeze.  Patterned Paper is Sweet Shop Speciality DSP.  Flowers are some of the Paper Daisies. Basic pearls are the accents to everything.  I used the 2nd largest size of the Hearts Collection framelits dies for the beautiful red heart.  I used my 2 1/2" circle punche to pop out my sweet little girl and used sticky strip to wrap that fun ribbon around the back of the circle before I adhered to the heart layer.  The heart is also textured with the Sizzix Perfect Polka Dots textured embossing folder.  I colored the image with my Copic markers and the sentiment was colored with my Stampin Write markers using Island Indigo and Pool Party colors.  The sentiment was made with two punches the Word Window punch and the Modern Label punch. 

Thanks so much for stopping by - I'm sure glad you did and hope you saw something that inspired you.  I love to receive your comments so please feel free to leave me a note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!