Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm a MOJO Monday #235 Winner!!

Hello! I'm so excited to share the great news that my entry in the Mojo Monday #235 Challenge was chosen as one of the winning entries!!!  I'm feeling so lucky this week after an absolutely wonderful 47th birthday on Monday and then to be a winner of a Verve stamp set today - whoo hoo!  Maybe I should go buy some lotto tickets.  Anyway ... here is my card and thanks so much to everyone at the MOJO Monday challenge and Verve stamps - you are awesome! 
If you can, pop into the Mojo Monday blog and see the cards from the other winners of  Challenge #235 - they are all fabulous cards.  Thanks so much for visiting and sharing my great news with me :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!