Friday, June 1, 2012

The Paper Players #97 - a sketch from LeAnne

Happy Friday Friends! Leanne has provided this fun sketch for us for The Paper Players Challenge #97.   I'm excited to be able to tell you that starting today you can order this great NEW paper from Stampin Up called Floral District.  Aren't the purples and greens and yellows just gorgeous together?  I must confess that I used the wrong green (Gumball Green) behind my big flower - it should be Lucky Limeade to coordinate better with the DSP but I didn't realize it til I had already glued it down and when I tried to lift my flower it was obvious it wasn't coming back off without a fight and probably loss of a petal or two.  So with a heavy sigh I decided to leave it as it is (but it does bug me a little :o) - thankfully its not that drastically off - right?  
Thanks for stopping by to visit - I'm sure glad that you did!  Hope you have a most wonderful weeked.  Ours will be busy with our son's graduation ceremony.  I will be happy (and sad) to have this done - it seems like we have been doing graduation stuff in some form or another for a whole month!  Well, better scooch to make the PP97 deadline.  Hugs!

Supplies (all from Stampin Up!): Cardstock - Rich Razzleberry, Gumball Green (NEW 2012-2014 In-Color) and So Saffron.  Flower is from the Blossoms Builder kit that was in a past Occassions mini (retired). DSP - NEW Floral District.  Sentiment is from the NEW Itty Bitty Banners set and is cut out using the NEW Bitty Banner Framelits. 

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to highlight this new DP--I must admit, I found this pattern a bit intimidating! You rocked it! Good luck with your grad stuff! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Danielle! I love these colors! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love your flower and the sneak peaks of what we'll be getting in Australia are fantastic.Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies - I still look at it and it bugs me that the green is off - but you know how that goes, we are always our worst critics, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!