Friday, August 10, 2012

Lollipop Crafts Challenge #85 {Monochromatic} and Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge {photo inspiration}

Hello friends!   You know those 10 minute or less cards that you see in the card magazines?  Well this could easily be one of them as this card took me about 8 minutes to put together.  I used the five little trees across the mantle in the inspiration photo from the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge as the inspiration for my card. 
Since the colors were mostly white and green, I decided to just go with that and use Always Artichoke to make a monochromatic card.  I am also entering this card in the Lollipop Crafts Challenge #85 - Monochromatic.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit - I'm sure glad that you did!  Hope you liked this card - I really enjoyed making it to share with you.  Til next time - Hugs! 

Details and supplies (all from Stampin Up!):  Finished card size is 6 3/4" by 3 3/4".  I used a piece of left over glossy white cardstock to stamp my trees on and then matted with a piece of Always Artichoke cardstock before adhereing to the whisper white card base.  The trees are from a retired set called Contemporary Christmas.  The sentiment is from the Curly Cute stamp set.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Danielle. I love how you used the 5 trees in the photo for your inspiration. This is a lovely CAS Christmas card. Thanks for sharing your wonderful Christmas card with us this week at Holly Jolly. Kind regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Danielle. Your trees are wonderful - nice interpertation of the photo. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS card! Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!