Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sneaky Peek - New Challenge "ABC" Challenges

Hello and Happy Sunday everyone!  It is with great delight that I share a sneaky peek with you today of my card as a Design Team member of the brand spankin' new challenge called "ABC" Challenges!  The challenge officially starts tomorrow but you can pop into the challenge site and meet the design team today.  We have many talented ladies on the team and we are soooo excited to share this new challenge with you each week.  I hope that you will check us out and decide to play along - we'd love your support!  Til tomorrow - Hugs and Happy Crafting!!
Good morning everyone!  Danielle Vincent will also be joining us so there will be a total of 6 DT members and myself.  You can post your cards for the first challegne whenever you have time (there's no hurry just so that it's posted before 9pm Sunday evening EST).  I live in PA so I'll go by EST.  

I've made a DT badge you can post on your blog.  Don't forget, I need a photo and a brief bio from each of you so that I can introduce you with our first challange on Monday.

If you have any questions about anything please ask and I'll be happy to help you.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. oooooo, congratulations!! Can't wait to check it out! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!