Monday, November 12, 2012

ABC Challenges - Its a Sketch

Hello lovely friends and followers, so happy that you've come by to visit my blog today.  This week at 'ABC' Challenges our wonderful challenge leader Patty has come up with a sketch for you to try.  I decided to keep mine very simple (see below) but you could add layers and embellishments too.  Just keep the sketch visible so we can recognize it when we come to visit you. 
Sketches are such a great way to jump start your creativity or help you create a card in a hurry. I think I spent more time thinking about what kind of card and what papers I wanted to use than I acutally did  making it.  I think the overall production time on this card was close to 10 minutes (probably less).  Sometimes it is just awesome to create a quick and simple card that still has a great pop of pattern and color - this sketch helped me do just that.    What will you do with the sketch this week? I can't wait to find out!  Pop on over the our challenge site at 'ABC' Challenges and see what the rest of the DT members have made to share with and inspire you.  Til next time - Hugs and Happy Crafting!!
 
Supplies (all from Stampin Up!): Cardstock - Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo and Whisper White.  Ink - Real Red. DSP - Summer Smooches. Stamp - Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired hostess set). 

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright cherry colors and the mix of papers you used, super card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!