Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sending Christmas Wishes for Clean & Simple #217, Color Throwdown #218, CAS-ual Fridays CFC79, and Sweet Stampin - Snow People

Hello friends - last post for tonight, I promise!  I can't tell you though how productive and relaxed I have felt today to have the luxury of making 3 cards.  I also managed to do several loads of laundry - and overcook the chicken that was for dinner tonight (oops!) and... it looks like I'll be in bed earlier than I usually do. Yep - this was a good day :o).   My card this time is based off of the following terrific challenges:
Clean & Simple Stamping #217 (see sketch below)
Color Throwdown #218


Sweet Stampin' - Snow People
and 
CAS-ual Fridays CFC79 - Winter Blues: Create a CAS winter project featuring blue
 
 
So... how did I do on combining all those challenges?  I LOVE when the stars align and I can get 3 or 4 different challenges elements to work all at once.  The color challenges where there are more than 2 colors to use are especially challenging for me - but I like how this turned out.  I hope it does qualify as CAS as well (another concept I struggle with). 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by - I'm so glad when you come to visit and leave me notes. Til next time - Hugs and Happy Crafting!!


9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card ... love the colour combination! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little snowman and the crimped scalloped edge is such a great detail!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card. The snowman is so cute
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SNOW cute! ;) LOVE the button snowman--he's a doll! LOVE the dry embossing, too! Texture is always fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :) Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Cute snowman with button. Love this idea.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Snow People” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuuuute snowman! And certainly ticks the CAS box for me - lots of lovely 'white space'. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour combinations and cute snowman too. Love it. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!