Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More! Sketch #5 {Gotta Love Stella}

Hello and hope you are all having a most wonderful week!  The challenge is week at Addicted to Stamps and More! is a Sketch Challenge.  I used this sketch and a digital image Bugaboo Digi Stamps which is the  ATS&M Challenge sponsor this week. I made a couple small creative changes to the sketch.  Here's my card (warning may cause spontaneous laughter):
Seriously don't you just gotta love Stella??  This makes me laugh out loud!  I love this image so much because that's how I feel about my morning coffee - and everyone in my house knows it :o).  I decided to have a little fun with the sentiment and cut it up much like those popular magnet words that I see everywhere lately.  Here's the inside using a Fiskars set that I picked up a while back at a screamin' discount and couldn't resist:
Hope you like this card and sketch and that you will decide to come join us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More! The other ladies on the DT at ATS&M have prepared some fabulous inspiration for you as well - so please go visit them and see what they've done.  Til next time... hugs and happy crafting!  

9 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle. Hilarious!!! Stella is so fantastic ... and there's no way anyone would dare touch her coffee!! :) Great image, wonderful coloring and I love the designer paper you've used in the background. Perfect sentiment for the inside. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! That sentiment is hilarious! Fab coffee-loving Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny!! What a great card. I think I'm Darth Vader in the mornings. :) I love the backing paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image Danielle and perfect sentiment pun!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, this is a ripper! I love that you cut up the words, lol. Great use of our sponsors image and your colouring is awesome. Great work, my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really fun card Danielle - love the sentiment inside! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super, fun card Danielle! Love how you have used the sentiment and fab colouring. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Brilliant card Danielle. Love the sentiment. It made me giggle.
    Take care,
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!