Saturday, March 30, 2013

Anything But A Card Goes for 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown

Hello dear blog friends and followers!  I must apologize that my post for this week's challenge at 52CCT is a little late.  This past week for me was a crazy one and I felt absolutely exhausted each night when I got home which did not help my crafty MOJO at all.  Lately I've been preparing my DT cards and posts the night of as I haven't had a solid weekend to play in my craft room for weeks. Can't wait to get caught up again as I hate being late with the things I enjoy the most.  So, oh well, enough of my moaning and on to what I prepared to share with you this week for the "Anything But a Card (ATC or tag) Goes"  Challenge at 52CCT.   I made this scrapbook page using the Stampin Up! My Digital Studio software program.  I must confess that I am not a digital genius by any stretch of the imagination but am wanting to use it more for a variety of projects, so am starting to practice more with it. 

This is my darling niece and her dog Harley from this past Christmas. Pretty sweet - huh? Harley is a poser - he loves to have his picture taken.

What will you prepare to share with us this week at 52CCT? Remember we want to see your special creations that week that are anything but a card, tag or ATC - we are stretching your creativity and can't wait to see what you come up with.  Please pop on  over to the 52CCT site and see what the other lovely ladies on the DT have made for your inspiration.  I've already checked it out and am a bit embarrassed that my project is so simple compared to the fabulous things they have come up with.

Til next time... hugs and Happy Crafting. D

4 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I really like your digital scrapbook page - the papers are pretty and I do like the embellishments you used. Great photo!

    I'm trying to learn to use digital scrapbooking packages too! Not as easy as it looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page! Love how you made this with the MDS. I was thinking about getting it now that the price has dropped, but I didn't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever, Danielle! This is fabulous--don't second guess it! I'm totally gonna do a digi page next time, too! GORGEOUS colors and papers you used! :) Hope you had a fabulous Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Danielle - really lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!