Monday, March 4, 2013

Inspired by #64 - Dr. Seuss

Hello friends! I spent some time on Sunday cruising through some of my favorite challenge sites.  I haven't had much time of late to participate in challenges other than my DT ones.  But I still like to visit them and gain inspiration.  When I popped into Inspired by though I just knew I had to make time to make a card to enter a card for the Dr. Seuss quotes inspiration challenge. 

 
The two quotes that most inspired me for this card are: 1) "Today you are you that is truer than tue. There's no one alive who is youer than you"! and 2) "Why fit in when you were born to stand out?" (I put this one on the inside).
  
This card is going to my precious niece in college.  She complains 'cause she doesn't get enough mail so I thought I surprise her. I wish I could see her face when she opens it - she has the most beautiful smile - it literally could light up a room.
 
Well that's it for me today.  Thanks for coming by to visit me - I'm sure glad that you did. Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D


5 comments:

  1. A lovely fun card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment and such a cute card! Love the owls! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made such a sweet card for your niece. I like the image you've used with all those sweet owls. And what a great idea to highlight one of them with the circle, makes your card go so nicely with the theme. Great, clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute card! Your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your niece is blessed to have you~she will LOVE this precious card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!