Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #39 - CAS {Pure Innocence}

Hello dear friends and followers - time for another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More!  Have you noticed the we have changed the format of the challenges recently? Our fabulous (and fearless) blog leader Kylie has redesigned the challenges a bit to drop some of the less favorite challenges, keep the most popular ones and add some new ones to the monthly menu.  Kylie has secured some wonderful, generous sponsors for the challenges (that means you can win some great prizes!) and she has also renumbered the challenges to run numerically from the beginning and now we are up to Challenge #39. We are excited about the changes - and we think  you will like them too!  Take a look at what I've made for your inspiration:

I've used a digital image from the sponsor for this week's AST&M Challenge #39 - CAS (Clean and Simple).  I used bright, bold colors for my CAS card this week (colored with copic markers) - as I'm wishing for spring and all its beautiful colors to start appearing.  In keeping with a CAS theme, I've used minimal layers, a lot of white space on the card (around the image), and no fancy techniques or embellishments. To learn more about this sponsor and the prize for this week - please visit the ATS&M challenge site.  

The rest of the DT has prepared some amazing CAS creations to share with, and inspire, you this week.  Please go visit them and leave a little note while you're there - we love to hear from you!  I can't wait to visit your blogs and see what you make to share with us too.  Thanks so much for stopping by - I'm sure glad that you did! Til next time... hugs and happy crafting! D

7 comments:

  1. I want some Wellington Boots like those!! Fabulous card. Love how you have used the image.
    Hugs, Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle. I LOVE the bright and bold colors you've used on your card. How sweet!!! Great layout and design and LOVE that heart designer paper! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute!! The colors look great and I love how you've shaded the image with grey, it fits really well to your chosen style. Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know about "fearless" but keep the "fabulous" coming!!! ;)

    Oh, this isnt about me? Its about your card...

    You have outdone yourself. I love the bold colours you have used. This little girl looks to ne that she is just begging for spring to come lol. Your colouring is flawless and I love your layout and sentiment.

    Now, fabulous me... Whoops there I go again..... I am trying to get some commenting in and it's way past my bedtime. If I dont get my beauty sleep.... Geez, didnt mean to write a novel, either ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done Heather proud with your colouring on this image Danielle! I love her "wellies":)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card, Danielle. It's beautifully coloured (love her green and yellow dottie wellies)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, Danielle! A great clean design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!