Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hey Cute Ghoul - Happy Halloween

Hello friends and followers - so happy that you've stopped by to visit me today.  I have a card to share with you that I made for my sweet teen daughter for Halloween.  I made a fancy fold card recently for my DT card at 52CCT and I had so much fun with that I decided to practice some more and make another one.  I was so pleased to see the HUGE grin on my daughter's face this morning and she said "This is the prettiest card you've ever made"!  I'm not sure if its the best one I've ever made, but I kind of think its close :o) This is the last Halloween card I made for the season and I'm so tickled that it made my little girl smile.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks Crazy Egg Challenge #166 - Halloween
Mo Manning's Digital Challenge #208 - Fantasy w/a Mo's image
Stampin' Royalty Challenge #200 - Anything Goes
Twisted Tuesday Challenge 2TC62 - Free for All (make anything you want - twist is anything goes)
Corrosive Challenge #186 - Tic-Tac-Toe (I used the middle row)

The digital image is from Mo Manning called "teen witch" and is colored with copic markers. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches (so perfect for this image), flowers are from my stash, and the papers are from a DCWV halloween stack that I picked up on sale at my local craft store this past weekend.

That's all for tonight - til next time friends... hugs and happy crafting! D

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! Great fancy fold card and the coloring of your image is wonderful !!! :) :)
    Really cute, ghoul-friend!!! :) :) LOL!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the cars you made before, but this one is really great! ;-)
    Love the fancy fold and of course the colours - just perfect for a teen wich and for Halloween!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil. Hope to see you playing again next week!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your daughter loved this. It is GORGEOUS in it's fancy fold. So glad you joined us this week for our Fantasy challenge at Mo's.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing our challenge, great detail, and a wonderful creation!

    Leanne DT @4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, Love the striking colours and love the fold.
    Thanks for joining in at Mo's Fantasy challenge
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. Love the colors and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this deep-colored card :) Thanks for playing along with 4 Crafty Chicks and Twisted Tuesday Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!