Thursday, January 23, 2014

Birthday Fishes for Bugaboo's 4th Birthday Bash Day #4 - Bling it Up, 4CC #178 { Bling} and Seize the Birthday - Coloring

Hello friends! I'm continuing to make birthday cards for the Bugaboo 4th Birthday Bash Week long challenge.  I stayed up later than I probably should have last night coloring my little heart out.  Paid for it a bit today when it came time to get out of bed - oh my aching head, but I sure had fun!  Coloring is such great therapy when I can't be outside soaking up some sun (well...I could be outside, but it's too cold for me - hehe).

Anyway... back to the purpose of this post.  Bugaboo's Birthday Bash Challenge Day #4 is "New Release Tuesday/Bling it Up".  I chose a fun image and added some sparkle using Stickles to the candle flame and the fish, and some clear "blingy" bubbles - take a look:
Details: all paper supplies by Stampin' Up!
digital image by Bugaboo Digis - birthday fishes - colored with copic markers
Extras: Stickles in yellow & orange, spica glitter markers (candle), clear bubbles (stash)

This card could really be for any age person.  I love the funny pucker on this fishes face.  MAWH!  Or maybe it's an "Oy - I've already celebrated too much!" type of expression.  

I'm also entering my card in the 4Crafty Chicks Challenge #178 {Bling}, and in the Seize the Birthday Challenge - Toppings option of Coloring (my favorite thing to do).  

Gonna keep this post short and sweet as I have two or three more to do tonight - yep, really did stay up WAYYY too late last night :o).  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me. Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love that image! Thanks for playing a 4CC this week! Hope to see you again next week.
    Tina - dt member @ 4CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! The patterns and colors really are great choices fora clean layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love all of the fun dots and that cute image....great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Birthday Bling Challenge” with Bugaboo Stamps! I am so glad you could help us celebrate our birthday with us.

    Bugaboo Stamps DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Birthday Bling Challenge” with Bugaboo Stamps! I am so glad you could help us celebrate our birthday with us.

    Bugaboo Stamps DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card Danielle! I love your interpretations of his face...it could be either for sure! Fantastic card...thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this and those bubbles are terrific!
    We're so happy you celebrated with us this week to celebrate Bugaboo’s 4th Birthday. We hope you’ll join us again this week for another great challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute and those bubbles are just the perfect embellishment!
    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Love the image and those bubbles are such a fun touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!