Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Time to Craft Challenge #239 - Charming (use a charm)

Hello dear friends and followers - so happy you've decided to come visit me today!  Time for another weekly challenge at My Time to Craft Challenge Blog.  For MTCC #239 the DT want to see you use a charm somewhere on your creation.  Here's my Guest Designer card to share with you this fine weekend:

I used a starburst technique that I taught my card group a while back on this card.  It's a great technique to either showcase or use up some of your patterned paper stash.  I wish I could tell you that this paper was from my stash but the truth is I fell in love with the flowered paper when I saw it and then searched to find the perfect image to use with it.  Come on admit it... I bet some of you have done it :o).   The blue jean looking paper is from my stash though so I'm not completely hopeless - lol.  

I hope you will decide to join us this week at MTTC Challenge #239 - Charming.  The MTTC DT ladies have made some gorgeous creations to share with and inspire you. Please take a moment to go visit them and say "hi".  It's always nice to spread a little love don't ya think?  

I am also entering this card in the following challenge:
Creative Card Crew - 57 Charms (use a charm)
Sister Act Card Challenge #57 - Anything Goes

Til next time friends...hugs and happy crafting! D 

10 comments:

  1. WOW I love this card its so bright and cheery!! Love it, Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the layout and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sunburst is a brilliant idea for this card and with your cute image to it really does bring a smile. Looking forward to having you with us full time in September.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. Love how you've copied your flowers with the ones in the background. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about your card! The rays, the pocket, the puppy!! Adorable. :) Thank you so much for joining us at Sister Act! -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card hun & the puppy is a perfect match for those scrummy papers!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the effect if this technique, it's great for using up scraps or for using some of those favorite DPs! You did find the perfect image to use with the beautiful paper:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the design!!! The star burst is a great technique. I too, have found paper that I was so eager to use that I had to use it right away. LOL

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card for the challenge this week Danielle, great design.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely. The image is super cute hun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!