Tuesday, May 6, 2014

ATSM Challenge #94 CAS

Hello friends, hope each and every one of you are doing well today :o)
Here it is the first challenge of May at Addicted to Stamps and More- my how time flies!
ATSM Challenge #94 is CAS (Clean and Simple).

You may have notice that stenciling has been quite the rage lately.
After seeing many amazing examples and watching a couple videos on this technique
I decided to give it a go.  It turned out to be so much fun that I taught it to my card group.

Here's one of my cards that I made using a plastic painting stencil:

A big, bold image can still be CAS if you keep all other elements such as 
layers and embellishments minimal, and leave some white space around it.  

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #70 Anything Goes (no twist for me)
Crazy 4 Challenges 234 - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Dragon Fly Dreams Challenge #5 - How Does Your Garden Grow 
Less Is More Week 170 Color Challenge - use 3 colors or 3 shades of color
(I used 3 colors: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight & Gumball Green)
Love to Create Challenge #114 - Say it With Flowers
STAMPlorations - May Challenge: Stamps & Flowers (my sentiment is stamped)

I hope that I've inspired you to play along with ATSM Challenge #94 CAS this week. 
My lovely and uber CAS talented ATSM DT pals have made some gorgeous
CAS cards to further inspire you.  Please go visit them and say "hi". 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Kathryne from StampArt Design
If you haven't checked out her images, you definitely should. They are so cute! 

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today! 
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful, you did a wonderful job with the stencilling!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you'll be back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle what a super stencilled creation!
    Unfortunately to be eligible for the Less is More Challenge you may only enter a maximum of 5 challenges with your card...
    Thank you
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! The flower is beuatiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danielle. This is some fab stenciling! Love the colours and your CAS layout! Also thanks for joining us again this month at STAMPlorations. Good Luck and have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super sweet, I find flowers are so hard! Thanks for sharing over at the Kit & Clowder Facebook group! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great tip to add a big bold image for a CAS design, there's still lots of white space and it's clean and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so bright and bold. The pops of yellow are lovely.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these bold big blue flowers, the yellow dots really pops up the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and lovely sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bold flower is fab! And that sentiment is simple lovely. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous flower! I love the vibrant colors and beautiful sentiment, too! You have certainly inspired me to get out my stencils...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Love the flower! Thank you for joining our Say it with Flowers Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your stenciled flower and fabulous sentiment! Wonderful CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Danielle, love your stencilled flower. Great layout and use of the colours. You nailed all the challenges! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that's fabulous! I love the clean and simple design, fabulous sentiment too! Thanks for joining our Say if With Flowers Challenge at Love to Create! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams with our how does your garden grow challenge Hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!