Monday, February 23, 2015

First ever Krafty Friends Blog Hop!!!

Hello sweet friends and followers!
I'm so excited to be part of the first ever Krafty Friends Blog Hop 
 The blog hop is filled with creations by customers, design team members 
and friends of KKS and we're so excited to share some of our creations!

Feel free to start the hop from the beginning at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog.
Then hop around and check out all the fabulous designs! 
 Be sure to leave a comment at each stop because there will be prizes 
and giveaways to some random commenters!

Here's my card featuring Julie and a trinket from Birthday Trinkets.
 I made this card for Miss Kimmie's birthday.

I am also sharing this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Challenge#112 Anything goes w/birthday twist
Crafty Catz - #267 For a Special Lady
Creative Card Crew - #81 Birthday with Sentiment
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes (I didn't use the optional topping) 
The Outlawz Challenges -Monday Greetings "Anything Goes"

I hope you will be sharing your own great design with us during
the First Ever Krafty Friends Blog Hop too!
Just post a new creation featuring a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp 
and link it up to the main blog post and you'll not only be a part of this fun hop,
 but you'll be entered to WIN more goodies!! You have until February 28th!

If you won't be participating this time - please be sure to 
leave a comment here (and on the other posts as well).
Random comments will be selected for prizes from Kraftin' Kimmie
and I have a prize of my own too that I will be sending one random commentor
who has left me some love (check back on March 1st to see if it's you!).
Enjoy the hop and thanks so much for visiting me!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D



23 comments:

  1. Such a adorable card, I almost always say it but I have to say it again your coloring is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! colouring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute, love the paper you used with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fun birthday card, nice and bright, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie! Great card design and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Your coloring always matches your paper colors so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love all the bright colors, and the image with the chocolate cake is perfect!

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the matching balloon DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE! Love all those fun colors! Very Birthday-esque!!! Just beautifully put together ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful birthday card!! This image is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love your card Danielle. What a great image and wonderfully bright colours. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Danielle, so pretty and fun. I really like the bright colours~ what a great card for a wonderful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great birthday card!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too fun! I love all the bright colors and fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh another fun card! I love it and all of the bright primary colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute! And the colors are so bright and cheery; perfect for a birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are a skilled colourer! Especially those eyes, that top, those jeans ... okay, Everything!! I am new to digis (I'm always a few meters behind the pack!) but I'd love to win and get to know your adorable line.
    Hugs, Tina in San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun, happy creation! Certainly sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Creates! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
    Darlene
    613 Avenue Create DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute and I love the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty calendar and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!