Saturday, July 18, 2015

Catch the Bug Challenges - July BINGO

Hello! Wow what a FUN week it was last week 
The Fifth Annual Christmas in July  generated 
so many amazing creations that my head is still spinning
for all that gorgeous inspiration.  So glad that so many of 
you decided to play along!!   

Today is the start of another regular weekly challenge 
and it's the ever popular BINGO.



For my Guest DT card I've chosen the middle column
of Texture (frantage), No Square and BLING (glitter).


This is one of my favorite snowman images from Bugaboo
called "Snowman polka scarf" but there are lots more
that I'd like to add to my collection too.  Who doesn't LOVE 
a cute snowman?  There's still time for you
to scoop up some awesome Bugaboo digital stamps
of your own during the 50% off July sale.


My time as a Guest Designer is rapidly coming to an end -
just one more challenge to go next week.  I've had such a
wonderful time creating with the Bugaboo team and
amazing whimsical images.  I hope you've enjoyed the
inspiration I've provided to you this past 4 months
because I've sure loved doing it!

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!
I hope that you will join us this week for BINGO.
Til next time....hugs and happy crafting! D

1 comment:

  1. Really cute card! I love the purple and teal together with the adorable snowman.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!