Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sketch Saturday #371 - The Paper Shelter Sponsor

Good Morning sweet friends!
A special hello to my newest follower Sharon G.
Thanks so much for being part of my creative journey.

It's Saturday, and that means it time for another awesome
sketch challenge at SKETCH SATURDAY!!
This week our sponsor is The Paper Shelter


Here's Sketch #371


I used one of the sponsor's pre-colored images
called "Mad about the shoes" for my DT card today

Oh gosh what a dream that would be to have so many shoes
at one time to choose from! Sadly though the older I have
gotten the less tolerant my feet are of high heels so I
stick to wedges or flats mostly :o)

The other ladies on the Sketch Saturday team have
also made some wonderful creations for your inspiration.
I hope that you will go join them and then decide to
play along with us this week too!

Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

1 comment:

  1. Oh, lovely, I love the retro look of your image and this layout really suits it!
    Thanks for all the lovely comments you left me earlier today, it's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!