Saturday, September 12, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Koffee Krop - Special Challenge 1:1:1

Oh hello again!! Today is a super special day
at Kraftin' Kimmie!  While Kimmie and her peeps are
partying and crafting at the LIVE Krafty Koffee Krop 
the rest of us get to play along too in a couple 
SPECIAL ON-LINE Koffee Krop challenges!!

I'm delighted to be a hostess for the second challenge
of this special event and my challenge is 1:1:1.
To decode this for 'ya it means...make a 1 layer card 
(or use just 1 layer) with 1 sentiment and 1 image
Hopefully you've already seen the first challenge from 
Stephanie which is paper piecing.  If not, pop on
over to the KK challenge blog (click here) and
check it out.  But....not before you check out my
challenge below - LOL!! 

Here's what I came up with for 1:1:1
(I went w/the only 1 layer option)

Don't  you LOVE the happy faces on that sweet 
Punkin Family?  To keep my card as a 1 layer only
I stamped and embossed the image first then added 
some color with my watercolor pen and inks.  After drying the
panel w/my heat gun the sentiment - from the NEW
"My Best Friends are Witches" stamp set - was added and
embossed.  I'm pretty tickled with how this turned out since
this is a style that is a challenge for me too 
(what WAS I thinking?) LOL!!

Oh HEY did I tell you that there are some AWESOME PRIZES 
up for grabs for each of the special challenges by some
wonderful event sponsors!!! For example this
 $20 Gift Certificate from Paper Temptress - WOW!

Next up will be Kelli at 2pm EST.
Make sure you check it out and play along
with us at Kraftin' Kimmie!

I'd also like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz #292 - Autumn Colors
Creative Knockouts #106 - CAS
Simon Says Wednesday Challenges - Use a Stamp
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #161 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping in to see me! Have a wonderful
weekend! Hugs! D

4 comments:

  1. So sweet....love your adorable pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coloring on your cute little pumpkin family, Danielle. Thanks for playing with us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Danielle! fabulous card, the pumpkins make me smile and I luv the watercolored background! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made a funny card, so beutifully colored and embellished. Thank you for joining our 'autumn colors' challenge at Crafty Catz and please come back for a brand new theme.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!