Saturday, September 26, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #299 - Circles

Good krafty day peeps!
It's Saturday and time for another fun challenge
This week the theme is Circles.  Ohhh the 
possibilities are huge with a theme like this one!

Here's my Krafty Girl creation to share with you today
using one of the adorable images and sentiments from 
the NEW September release clear stamp set called
ANGEL VOICES.  Take a look:

I love love love pink on Christmas cards!! 
I was very pressed for time this week (let's be honest I was 
finishing this quite late last night) so I didn't add much for 
embellishments other than those awesome wooden snowflakes, 
and kept it pretty simple. But with such an adorable image
what else do you really need - right??? 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
I followed the sketch this week from MOJO Monday #416
The Outlawz Challenges - Friday's Coloring Anything Goes w/twist of Christmas
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #56 - Lots of texture and/or layers
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenges #248 - Stick it Down
(I interpreted that as gluing down lots of layers)
Papertake Weekly - It Will Soon Be Here (Christmas)

I hope that you will decide to join us this week! 
Did you know that there are prizes?  Pop into the challenge
blog and check out the deets. While you are there go visit 
the other lovely Krafty Girls and see what they have made for 
your inspiration too.  

Want even more inspiration?  Join us in the 
Til next time...hugs and happy kraftin'! D

2 comments:

  1. So adorable, Danielle!!! I love that little KK caroler!! Beautiful Christmas card!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Papertake Weekly and hope you will join us again next time!! big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 248 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!