Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday Challenges {Anything Goes}

Hellooooooooo and Happy hump day!
Wednesdays are Wonderful at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges 
 as it's always ANYTHING GOES for the theme!  

Before I get to sharing my card for this week I have a 
couple important happenings at Kraftin' Kimmie to tell 
you about. Are you ready?? Here goes...

The Krafty Koffee Krop is this Saturday! I hope you will come and party 
with Kimmie and the Krafty Girls!  There's special on-line challenges, 
prizes and lots of fun conversation. I'll be therefor sure! 
Just click on the link for times and details! 

Another awesome little piece of news is that Kimmie has also announced 
a Christmas Holiday Card Kit!  Kimmie puts together some awesome kits -
 cardstock, fun papers, all kinds of fun embellishments and a special stamp 
that will make you jump for joy when you see it!  She makes up a limited 
amount so grab yours quick...I know you're gonna want one :o)!

And...... next week the NEW RELEASE Peeks start!!! Whoo Hoo!!
I promise you that you will find this month's release to be Ahhhmazing!

If you want to keep up with all the news and exciting stuff, be sure to 
LIKE the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Krafty Friends Facebook page! 

Ok, so now let's get to the business of sharing my card with you
This is a special card I made for a really lovely lady to
 celebrate the birth of her newest niece.  She saw another card
that I had made with this layout and requested that I make one 
just like it but for a baby girl.  I was delighted to be asked! The
 precious image is from the stamp set called "Welcome to the World".
The papers are from Simple Stories "Enchanted". The ribbon is from
my stash. I was really tickled with how it turned out!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More #161 "anything goes"
Clear it Out Challenges - Theme and Stash are "Anything Goes"
Papertake Weekly - Things with Wings
Fan-tastic Tuesday "Anything Goes w/twist of Feminine"

I hope that you will decide to join us this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges!  
We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use 
ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, 
a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it.  It must be a NEW creation though.
You can enter until September 15th at midnight! At the end of the month one random
 winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and
 will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop! That's good incentive to get krafty!

Til next time...hugs!! D

5 comments:

  1. Wouw beautiful i love it, and thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&CC.
    Hugs Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and I love how you've coloured it. Beautiful laying of papers too. So very glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling baby image. Your friend must think a lot of your cards to ask you to make one for her. Thanks for sharing it with us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Baby card, fabulous sketch, thanks for joining us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfectbaby card - just so darling. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!