Saturday, September 12, 2015

My Time to Craft Challenge #304 - Owls

Happy Saturday lovelies!
I'm sharing my DT card today for the
newest challenge at MY TIME TO CRAFT.
Wow! You loved our last challenge theme of flowers
with over 100 entries! Let's see if you like this one as much!

The theme for MTTC Challenge #304 is Owls.  Very popular and on 
trend right now.  I found an image by Bugaboo Stamps that now only
meets this theme but also shows my love of coffee.
Take a look:

Hahahaha - that's how I look in the morning sometime
before my first 2 cups of joe!  I used the sketch from 
MOJO Monday #414 for my layout. 


I'd also like to enter this at Papertake Weekly for "Things with Wings".

Thanks so much for visiting me today! The rest of my lovely teammates
have also made some wonderful OWL inspired creations.  Please go 
visit them too and then play along with us too!  
Hugs! D

3 comments:

  1. Another great card - love that sentiment. Without coffee I wouldn't make it out my jammies!! Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creation hun, love the sentiment, also love my coffee so yeah I kinda look like this too lol!
    Have a great Sunday
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love this Danielle! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you joing us again soon!
    xx Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!