Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sketch Saturday #377

Happy Saturday crafty peeps! 
Can you believe that it's the first Saturday in September?
I am having a really hard time understanding how it is
that time goes by so fast.  I swear that I blinked and
August was gone!  Before you know it Christmas will be here.
Hey...it's not polite to swear (you didn't think I heard you
cussing me for saying the "C" word already did ya?? Hahaha!!

So the good news (aside from it's the weekend) is that
it's time for another fabulous sketch challenge at

Here's Sketch #377
and here's my card using it

That fabulous sentiment is from a stamp set called
"Spook-tacular Sentiments" by Kraftin' Kimmie stamps
(the twine, black dots and cat button are also from the KK Shop).
I remembered that I had these fun Sizzix dies for the pumpkin 
and the faces that seemed so perfect to go along with this sentiment.  
The papers are from my older stash. Kind of an eclectic mix
of patterns that I used on this card - not sure I'm in love with it, 
but it's done now so I guess it will have to grow on me :o).

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Clear it Out Challenges: Theme and Stash are both Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge #291 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges #243 - Use a Sentiment
The Outlawz Challenges - Monday Greeting: Anything Goes
Creative Moments Challenge #76 - AnythingGoes w/Sentiment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please go visit my lovely
teammates at Sketch Saturday and see what they have made too.
 I hope that you enjoy the long labor day weekend
and find some time to get crafty! Hugs D

9 comments:

  1. WOW! You got me all ready and excited for Halloween Danielle! Love the richness of the orange. Really set the stage against the black drop. Awesome sketch and sentiment too! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Outlawz Monday Greetings! Looking forward to having you join us again next week. Yes? ;) Have a lovely weekend Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween card Danielle thank you for joining us on this week's challenge over on Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    Dianne x
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Halloween card! Thanks for join us at Creative moment, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs, Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab Halloween card, Danielle! I love the face on the pumpkin!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sentiment - it looks so good filling up the sketch. Gotta love the patterns too, I am such a sucker for plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fun and spooky at the same time! A really clever take on the sketch and I absolutely love your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Halloween card! Love that sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out's Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant card with great detail, You have done a grand job. Thank you for sharing at Creative Moments. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!