Saturday, September 12, 2015

Sketch Saturday #378

Hello friends!  It's time for another weekly 
challenge at Sketch Saturday.  Our amazing sponsor
this week is Simon Says Stamp!

The Sketch Challenge Prize is a super generous 
$25.00 to spend in the 

And here's Sketch #378
I made a very sweet and feminine card to
share with you today.  

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #99 - Fancy & Feminine
The colors are my inspiration
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982010929823/

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today! 
Please go visit my lovely teammates too and say "hi".
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely layout, Thanks for sharing and joning us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and a day for daisies images. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colours you chose here. Also the Thanks die is a great finish. Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly beautiful, Danielle. Such an adorable image and lovely papers, looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!