Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sketch Saturday #380 - Bugaboo Stamps sponsor and Fall 2015 Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

Good morning all...what a crazy week I had!
Sure glad that it's Saturday and time for another 
awesome sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday.
The last one of this month already - wow!

One of our favorite sponsors are joining us this week.


http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

The super prize offered this week is 
7 Bugaboo digital stamps of the winner's choice. 



Here is sketch #380

and here is my card using one of the 
fun sponsor images called "JJ - Coffee to Go"

I could not resist this darling image with that
great sentiment.  I LOVE my coffee for sure 
and after this last week that sentiment was very tempting - LOL! 

I am sharing this card in the following challenges:
Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge #104- Anything Goes w/twist of autumn colors
Catch the Bug Challenges - Color Challenge
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982012684867/
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenges 9/24 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today! 
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

36 comments:

  1. I had to come visit! I'm still chuckling about this one! I'm going to hop on over to Bugaboo and get that image! I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and fab layering! A fun creation !! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image - she looks like she needs coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute, great use of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab card!! Love the colors you used and the image makes me crack up. Surely, we all have days like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your coffee card! The coloring is so perfect too--so bright and fresh!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! Love the layout and the awesome patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun fall coffee card, Danielle, love all your layers! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These stamps are all so funny! What a hoot, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh geez, that there is a huge cup of coffee....must be a Monday?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! There are days when that sentiment fits us all, that's for sure, lol! And days when I wish I had a coffee that large! Sweet card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really awesome card - beautifully colored. This stamp is great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too funny! Love your layout and lovely layers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun card, Danielle! The huge cup is great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the coffee theme and the Fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Thursday.
    Hugs, Pat♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think the autumnal papers and colors suit this image so well and you did a great job using the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun card! LOL, I need that size of coffee today!

    ReplyDelete
  19. FUN Card, Danielle. Love Stella and your layout !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha! This is just adorable! Love that woman with the large cup - can realte! :)

    Mandy
    wmlacroix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a deliciously looking card in beautiful colors! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! Love the image, love the layers, and love that leafy background ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. fabulous card - love that image and sentiment - the colors were perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fun card! I love that girl and your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love that image! I could use a cup that big! Great colors...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow - I LOVE everything about your card!! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is adorable, Danielle! Love the design and colors with JJ.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Even though she's struggling carrying her coffee, it's worth it. Could use a little of that coffee now. Still going through the blog hop. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for taking part in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, Danielle. I love your project.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!