Saturday, October 24, 2015

Sketch Saturday #384 - A Random Fan

Hello sweet friends! 
It's time for another weekly sketch at
SKETCH SATURDAY!!

This week we have a great sponsor...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ARandomFan

 The prize this week is 3 A Random Fan digis

Here is sketch #384:
I flipped the orientation of the sketch for my card this week using
a sponsor image called Purrfect Patch

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
the Challenge #47 (Photo Inspiration)
4 Crafty Chicks #269 {Happy Halloween}
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #135 - Black/Purple/Orange

I hope that you will go visit the rest of my lovely teammates 
to see what they've made for your inspiration too! 
Then go get busy and show us your own own fab creation!

Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

4 comments:

  1. Love this sweet image, so wonderfully colored too!!! FUN Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is just darling! I love the way you have colored her up and your papers are the perfect complement to her! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week,
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your super cute Halloween card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thank you for taking part in Crafter's cafe blog challenge # 135 All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!