Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Catch the Bug Challenges - Humor Me Wednesday - World Hello Day

Happy Wednesday friends and followers!
I'm sharing a card I made with you today for
Humor Me Wednesday at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.

Humor Me Wednesday highlights an unusual or funny
holiday and the Bugaboo designers feature one of the 
digital images in celebration of the "holiday/event".

I chose "World Hello Day" for my creation today
Isn't he just adorable?  I love elephants! 

I used the current sketch from Sketch Saturday #387 

I'm also sharing this at :
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #150 "Anything Goes w/optional twist of 
World Hello Day" - how perfect is that??!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D 

4 comments:

  1. I love this! You really rocked the sketch...great mix of patterns too! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card :)
    Love the colors!
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is supercute. Love that elephant. Thanks for playing at 613 Avenue Create and sorry for my a bit late comment. Hope to see you back with us this week as well. Bettina DT Member 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!