Monday, December 7, 2015

Catch the Bug Challenges "Christmas Chaos - Color Challenge"

Oh hello again! I see that you are back to visit me
for another fun challenge for Christmas Chaos 
at CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGES.

Have you been enjoying the challenges so far?
I hope that you are playing along with us too!

Today we have a color challenge for you.
I think it looks particulary yummy myself


Today I'm using one of the more recent releases
called "Girl Gingerbread - Cocoa" with
this awesome color combo.  And...I used the
Christmas Chaos sketch from yesterday again.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Come and Get it Challenges - Anything Goes Christmas
The Corrosive Challenge Blog Challenge #239 - Merry Christmas 
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #138 - Use Die cuts and/or Punches
I used both (dies = circle, shape of main image, sentiment. punch = tiny tag)

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
See you tomorrow for more Christmas Chaos FUN!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!