Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Catch the Bug Challenges - New Release Tuesday

Hello friends! It's Tuesday - whoop whoop!
Tuesday is one of my favorite days of the week. 
Know why?  'Cause it's no longer Monday LOL!
What is it about Mondays I ask you?!
Always so crazy and hectic - at least for me. 

Well never mind that now because it's in the past :o)
Tuesday's are NEW Release days at Bugaboo Stamps

Today we are featuring a few of the absolutely adorable
little bird-day chicks that Jodie designed for the grand
prize of the recent 6th Annual Birthday Bash.  
Here's my card featuring just one of the four adorable images


Oh my heavens....how adorable - am I right?!!!
I used some really fun older papers from my stash, a couple
of fun dies to layer and the sketch from
SKETCH SATURDAY #396

I'd also like to share this over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenges
where the theme is "Create with Critters".
Also 613 Avenue Create where Challenge #160 is Anything Goes (no twist).

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!
Make it a great Tuesday (and week) won't you!
Hugs D

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is brilliant, I love what you have done. The colours really pop, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous cute card, the colours are lovely perfect to brighten someones day.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is so cute and stunning!
    Love your wonderful coloring!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    Gloria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautifully coloured image on perfectly coordinating papers! Thank you for playing along with the Sketch Saturday girls this week with your pretty card. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun cute card, thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, hope to see you again soon
    {613 DT Member}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!