Thursday, January 28, 2016

Catch the Bug Challenges - Oldie but Goodie {Bugaboo Stamps}

Hello! Thanks for popping in to visit me today!
Thursdays at Catch the Bug Challenges are
special because we get to pull out some of our
Oldie but Goodie Bugaboo images and make a 
fun creation to share with all of you. 

My card today features an image called Kidz - ice cream 
The layout is based on the sketch this week at
 I'd also like to enter this in the following challenges as well:
Creative Card Crew #105 - Anything Goes

Hope you have a fabulous Thursday and an even better
Friday and weekend! Hugs D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle!
    I love your card. I saw it over on Creative Card Crew and had to come take a closer peek. That image is adorable, and you did an AWESOME job coloring it and designing the card. I'd love to have you stop by these fun challenges to share your wonderful cards wtih us. I'd sure be honored to have you join us.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    CropStop - Anything Goes
    http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/linky-party-12-anything-goes/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen. I'll pop in and visit your challenges and play along when I can. I appreciate your sweet words and the invite! Hugs D

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!