Sunday, February 28, 2016

MOJO Monday #436 - "You Are My Sunshine" Kraftin' Kimmie Spring Kard Kit

Hello krafty peeps!  
Here it is almost the end of February already. Wow!
I wonder how many of us will struggle with writing the
date tomorrow as it's only every 4 years when we have
a February 29th.  Today is my nephew's birthday.
Good thing he came when he did or he'd only be 
5 years old instead of 20 - LOL!

Today I have a card to share with you that I made
from some of the papers and embellishments from 
the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps limited edition
Spring Kard Kit which features this adorable
NEW clear stamp set called "You Are My Sunshine".


I used the sketch from MOJO Monday #436
as the inspiration for my layout - I kept it CAS.

I'd like to enter this in the following other challenges:
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges #266 - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges #300 - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge #103 - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenges - AG w/twist "include an animal"

Well...that's it for me today! Hope you  have an awesome day and
a terrific next week.  Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

4 comments:

  1. What a darling design! Delightful coloring and details! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Lovely images and paper.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I love the background paper. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute card, love the little ducklings and great backing paper. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Penn'y Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!