Saturday, March 26, 2016

Catch the Bug Challenges - Photo Inspiration

Hi friends, I'm happy you are here to visit me today!
It's the Saturday before Easter and we have a wonderful
Photo Inspiration challenge for you this week at
Take a look:


I chose to use one of my favorite Easter images 
and made a CAS card to share with you today.
This digital image is called "Happy Easter to Ewe".

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Challenges - Tuesday Color (Easter)

The Brown Sugar Challenges #191 - Easter
Creative Card Crew #109 - CAS
4 Crafty Chicks Challenges #291 - Less is More
Addicted to Stamps and More #186 Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe #145 Easter
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #40 (see below)


That's all for me lovely friends! Thanks for stopping in to
visit me today. Hope your Easter weekend is very hoppy! :o) 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle just wanted to thank you for your words and prayers, much appreciated! Love those Easter bunny cookies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one fun image! TFS it over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Card Crew!
    Good luck,
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow xx so cute thanks for joining us as Give A Crafter A Cookie Lisa DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love the image and your colouring! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hihi :) that sheep made my day! So funny and cute! Thank you for joining us at ATSM blog!
    Olesya, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...this is as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable. I love that Bugaboo stamp! Thanks for playing with 4 Crafty Chicks this week! Nance, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!