Saturday, March 19, 2016

Sketch Saturday #404 - Hello

Happy Saturday sweet friends and followers!
Have you got plans for crafting or other such fun?
I will be busy working on our taxes :o(  but the hope
is that I may get a refund that I can use to buy more 
crafty supplies - LOL! 

Are you ready for another great sketch challenge at 
SKETCH SATURDAY?!  I sure hope so 'cause it's a goodie!
Here is Sketch #404

And here is my card to share with you today using it:

I had some of these lovely flowers laying on my craft desk 
(from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps set called "Buds & Blooms")
that I had left over from a previous water coloring play. 
So, I decided to use one with these great patterned papers. 
I do love how it turned out! Honestly one of the quickest cards
I've ever made and aren't the colors yummy?! Perfect for spring!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #185 - Photo Inspiration

Crafty Creations Challenges #311 Spring Fever
Creative Knockouts Challenges #133 - Spring is on the Way
My Time to Craft Challenge #317 - Flowers 
Ruby's Rainbow Challenges #125 "The Earth Laughs in Flowers"
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges 3/19/16- Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping in to visit me today.
Please go visit the reset of my lovely DT teammates to
see what they've made to share with you today. 
Then go create and link up your own beautiful creation with us!
Til next time...hugs! D

5 comments:

  1. SUPER PRETTY! Love your colors, too.
    Thanks for sharing it over at the Addicted To Stamps & More Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love the vibrant colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely combination of the sketch and picture from ATSM, it is a beautiful card, glad to see you at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card.Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!