Monday, July 18, 2016

Catch the Bug Challenges - Anything But a Card Monday

Happy Monday crafty friends and followers!
Hope you had a restful weekend and are
ready for a new week.  Why do those 
darn weekends go by so fast? 
Especially in the summer?!

Before I get on with the rest of my post
I'd like to say a special "Hello" to
my newest follower Mai.  So happy to
have you along on my creative journey.

On Mondays at CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGES
it's "Anything But a Card" showcase time.

I made a fun tag for a wine bottle as a gift 
for one of my friends - take a look:

This digital image is called

You can get her and LOTS of other
fun images this month on SALE
in the Bugaboo Stamps Store.   
Grab 'em while you can get them at an awesome price!

I'd like to also enter this in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge #185 - Anything Goes w/ optional 
Color Challenge ( I used White, Red and Green)

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!