Saturday, November 19, 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - November NEW Release Blog HOP!

Hello friends! 
Oh boy are you in for a treat today!
We have a very special blog hop 
to celebrate the NEW release this month.
So grab a nice hot beverage, sit back and relax while you hop around
and enjoy all the amazing creations from the Krafty Design Team!

ALL of the SIX new clear stamp sets of the November Release
are NOW available in the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop - Whoo Hoo!

Yesterday I shared a card I made using one of the
TWO new sets from artist Annie Rodrigue called
CARLY CUPCAKES and today I have one to share using
 BETSY BOOKLOVER and a couple of the fairy tale friends
from the books she loves to read.  Take a peek :o)
Her fairy tale friends are from Once Upon a Time 4 (Cinderella)
and Believe in Fairytales (prince).  I also finished the inside
using a second sentiment from the set and a retired image
from Once Upon a Time 1 (Snow White).

This is the perfect set for the bookish stamper or if you stamp
FOR bookish peeps! The set comes with the main image plus
five awesome coordinating sentiments!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!
I hope you will join us in the
ONLINE LIVE RELEASE PARTY
at 2pm EST today.  Kimmie and the Krafty Krew
have lots of fun and prizes planned!
Now on to the next stop you go!  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Wow love how you included the fairytale images in the bubbles - so clever and inspirational:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you had the circles with the faces in them.. that is such a good idea.. I may have saved that one to my ideas folder.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!