Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Happy Birthday Diana {aka Nana Diana} - Surprise Hop!

Oh hello! Thanks so much for being here to visit me!
Today is a very lovely (and super sweet) lady's birthday.  
We  have a special birthday hop at
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS
to celebrate in her honor.  
Please say a BIG Happy Birthday to Diana (aka Nana Diana)!

I used the super sweet Unicorns and Rainbows to make this 
card for Diana - I hope she will like it!!
Diana I sincerely hope that your day is as WONDERFUL
as you are - you deserve it!  Hugs dear lady! 

Pop on down and visit the links below for more
cards celebrating Diana's birthday!  Happy Tuesday y'all!

Before I sign off, I would also like to enter this card
in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #149 Animals
Seize the Birthday - A.G. w/Optional topping Something Sweet
(I didn't use the topping option)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and Happy Birthday Nana!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A rainbow bright celebration!!

    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!