Friday, June 23, 2017

Krafty Komeback June 2017 - Let Them Eat Cupcakes

Happy Fri-YAY everyone!
Today I have a card to share with you
which features another of the fabulous
stamp sets that have been pulled from the
retired rubber vaults at 
and remade into the awesome clear rubber.
This was one of the favorites that quickly
sold out. Are you ready for the reveal???
I think you might remember this one. 
It features two sassy, curvy gals with some
yummy treats and fun sentiments. 

Here's the newest Krafty Komeback set

And....here's my card
I love love love this fun set and I'm sure you will 
too!  It's available today in the KKS Store!  
Don't miss out this second time around :o)

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
and 5th Birthday Celebration (Congrats to the ATSM team!) 
The Krafty Krew design team members and guests listed 
below have created some fabulous creations to inspire you
so be sure to hop around and check it out in action!
 Then hop on over to the Krafty Shop
and grab this set as well as a couple from the fabulous
Frugal Friday specials and you will be in krafty heaven!

Have an awesome weekend krafty peeps!
Hugs D

3 comments:

  1. great set and great card made..love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo of a beautifully coloured image and DP.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous...I love the colors your used and all the background papers...I noticed her pants don't quite come together...too many cupcakes? Love this image! Thanks for sharing at STB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!