Friday, August 18, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Return of My Best Friends are Witches!

Crrrreeeeaaak....do you hear that sound?  
The Kraftin' Kimmie Vault is opening again!
That's right Kimmie is releasing another 
favorite stamp set from the past called
MY BEST FRIENDS ARE WITCHES!


This fantastic and spooky set comes in natural red rubber
 as completely unmounted pretrimmed!  But hurry because 
there are only a FEW available right away. 
It will be in the KKS Shop at 9am EST.  
Once these are snatched up Kimmie will 
will be taking preorders for this fabulous set!

This was one of my very favorite Halloween sets
so I was super excited to see it make a comeback!
I didn't have time to make a new card to share with
you due to my summer break from crafting to take
care of other life "stuff" but I do have a couple to
show you that I made the first time it was available.





Fun and not too spooky - just my kind of halloween stamps!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me!
Hope you get a chance to get a set for your very own today!

Pop on down to the links below and see some more
fabby creations from the Krafty Krew!
Hugs! Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!