Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges Wonderful Wednesday - Sept 6th 2017

Hello everyone!  
Maybe you've noticed that things have been a bit quiet
on my blog for the past couple months.  
I took some time off crafting and blogging 
to catch up on some life kind of stuff 
and enjoy the summer while my son and his
fiance lived with us while in transition. 
But now I'M BACK and so excited to be 
crafting again!  What better way to get things started
again than to use the ANYTHING GOES theme
for WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY at
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges.

I hadn't used my colored pencils for quite a while
so I pulled them out along with the adorable 
stamp set called LULU'S WHEELS

 I love this sweet stamp and the sense of adventure
it makes me imagine.  Road trip anyone? 
Where would you go if you could just get in the car and drive? 

Come play along with us this week.  
Each month all the entries from all the challenges  
receive a chance (for each time entered) to win 
a fantastic prize of $20 to spend in the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop.

Ohhhhh and I also want to tell you that next week is
Release Week of the brand NEW September clear
stamps and I think you are going to love, love, love
them.  Here's a hint...they are spooky and fun :o)

Thanks for stopping in to visit me today!
Go get krafty and share your creation(s) with us :o)
Hugs! D

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!