Saturday, November 25, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges #409 - Christmas

Hello everyone.  I'm glad you've taken a break from 
the Thanksgiving weekend shopping to visit me.
It's time for another weekly challenge at
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE CHALLENGES
and this week the theme is CHRISTMAS!

I completely avoided the stores on Black Friday but 
did some internet shopping.  Found one gift for me family
and a couple for myself fell into my cart(s) too. Oops! 
Speaking of Sales...Did you see this from 
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS?!!
Image may contain: text

This is an awesome time to get some of the krafty goodies you've
been wishing for.  You can wrap them and put them under the
tree from "Santa" (winky face).  

Okay so back to the reason for my post today and that would
be to share my Krafty DT card with you that was made for
the current KKS Challenge #409!

I used the brand new A Brew-tiful Day and added a 
"Christmassy" (um..yes that is a word) sentiment from 
Reindeer Games to make a Clean And Simple (shocker!)
and festive Christmas card.   This is a super easy and fun
to make for my coffee (or cocoa) loving friends. 
It will be very easy to tuck a coffee shop gift card inside. 

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Happy Little Stamps November CAS Challenge - Christmas
Fusion Challenges - Red Christmas

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges - Food and/or Drink
Winter Wonderland challenges - Traditional Christmas Colors Red and Green
If you Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge #82 (photo inspiration)


So that's all from me for today!  My daughter has been
dying to put up the Christmas decorations for a week now
but my hubby refuses to let Christmas invade Thanksgiving.
Tomorrow he can stop us no more bwahahaha. 
I hope you will find time to join us this week and
link up your own Christmassy creation.  Hugs! D

9 comments:

  1. A lovely Christmassy card, the red and white background looks great as a backdrop, great sentiment too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, yes a gift card inside is a great idea. Thanks for joining us at ‘If you give a crafter a cookie’. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card and love that red border-thanks for joining HLS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm - I can almost smell the coffee! This is a yummy CAS Christmas card - love the image and sentiment and the fabulous striped frame. Thanks for sharing your work at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #82. Good Luck and hope you'll play often!
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS design and perfect for those challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can just feel the heat rising from those cups, Danielle, and the red and white stripe border gives such a holiday feel to your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle, your card is truly 'brew-tiful'; love the Christmas-y mugs, filled with something hot and yummy! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so festive. Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous, warm and inviting CAS card! Fabulous images and layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!