Monday, December 11, 2017

2017 Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - Card #2

Hi again!  I'm back with my second card for the 
2017 Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.
It's only the 3rd day of this fun hop and there are already
well over 400 entries and 80 sponsors - WOW!

This time I'm using a sweet bear and his favorite mug
of coffee (or cocoa) from Neat and Tangled 
(one of the hop's Super Sponsors) called 
BEARY MERRY (and coordinating dies). 
The sentiment is from Santa's Wonderland.  
I colored the bear on kraft paper with copics and then 
used the coordinating die.  The paper is from my Doodlebug
Designs stash - I love to use pink on my Christmas cards.

I'm also entering the following challenges:
I used Sketch #403 from September for my layout

Thanks again for visiting me!  I'll have one more post in the 
morning with some special coffee/cocoa treat bags and tags
to share with you but for now I need to be off to bed
for my beauty rest.  Tomorrow I'll also start hopping myself
and leaving some love for other CLBH crafters.  Hugs! D

15 comments:

  1. Awww!How cute that bear, love all the elements, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz toll gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love that set. fun color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout and color choices. That bear is such a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love that sweet bear with his special coffee cup! Cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Love the little bear and those snowflake buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and a cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card and cute design. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card and image. darling bear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome D, I love bears, and you made this one super cute, great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday.

    Leanne DT/MM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful and cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute card...love that bear!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layers, great coloring and the snowflake bling is perfect! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eine süße Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    Liebe Grüße
    Heike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!