Monday, December 11, 2017

2017 Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - A Sweet Hello

Hello lovely friends and followers!
Hope you're all having a most wonderful day!
Thanks for taking a little time today to pop in 
and visit me - I'm glad that you did.  

I'm participating in the 2017 Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop
If you haven't heard of this before please go check it out. 
There are an amazing number of sponsors offering prizes
and lots and lots of fantastic inspiration featuring 
all kinds of different creations.  If you LOVE coffee,
tea or cocoa it's a very fun event.  The past two seasons
I've only been able to hop and enjoy the lovely creations
by all the participants, but this year I found some time to
make three of my own WINTER themed coffee, cocoa creations 
(so far) to share with you.  Here's my first one featuring an 
adorable stamp set from YOUR NEXT STAMP (one of the 
hop's Super Sponsors) called ELLIE LOVES LATTES 
(and the coordinating die cut).  I also used some gorgeous 
plaid papers from the 6 x 6 paper pack Winter Plaid.
  So....drum roll....here's my card. Hope you like it!


In addition to the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop I'm 
also entering this card in the following challenges:
{PIN}spirational Challenges #205 (Photo inspiration - see below)
I took inspiration from the plaid scarf and Christmas theme
"Merry and Bright" Snowman Winter Holiday Christmas ACEO Original Painting EBSQ | eBay
(I used light green, dark green and red)
than a latte on a winter day - especially for Christmas holiday?!)

Okay so that's all from me on this post.  Thanks again for
popping in to visit me.  I hope I've inspired you a little today.
I'll be back soon with my other coffee/cocoa creations :o).  

12 comments:

  1. Love the sweet image and coloring with plaids, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable teamed up with that fab plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real cutie and she is all dressed in the Christmas colors. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! You've colored her beautifully and love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job coloring. I love how her skirt matches the background plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card with a sweet image. Your coloring looks great. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty card and love the plaid background and colors. Your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable and great coloring. Your card is perfect for our December Holiday Linky Party at ColorMyHeart Color Dare Challenge, random draw gifts at end of month. Visit us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare and post this card in the Traditional Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love the plaid on this pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is adorable. I love the way you colored the sweet little girl and the plaid background patterned paper is so pretty. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the plaid paper and sweet image! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!